Fcpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fcpkz

Fcpkz this is a 513 server! Made by Coder kenny and Rob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oblivion's moderator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OBLIVION

oblivion's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: oblivion's moderator application   oblivion's moderator application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

ingame username:oblivion

Alternate username:thebombjoshua

How long you've been playing:like 1 month and 2 weeks

What will you do to help server:i will answer any questions that i know.and if i dont get the question i will send them to ask a admin

Will you abuse:no abusing is wrong

Will you use your powers on people who break the rules and to help server:i will ask admin wat should be the punishment for the person that broke the rule

How long do you play server:i play everyday til the server is down

Will you be active on both forums and ingame:i will always be on server and i will check forms every 10 mins

Why do you deserver mod/admin:i deserver mod because i am kind to player and to other staff members and all questions that r ask me will be answered

Are you kind to players and staff:yes i made friends with like 2 admins and 4 mod and regular players always come to me when they need help
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re:   oblivion's moderator application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Again, this server hasnt been out that long..
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: oblivion's moderator application   oblivion's moderator application EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Hasn't been out that long lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oblivion's moderator application   oblivion's moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

oblivion's moderator application
Page 1 of 1