Fcpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fcpkz

Fcpkz this is a 513 server! Made by Coder kenny and Rob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Known's mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
known

Known's mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Known's mod Application   Known's mod Application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 am

In game username: Known

Alternate username: i godly i

How long you been playing: About a month.

What will you do to help the server: i will help new people, and make sure that nobody is breaking the rules.

Will you abuse: why would i bother applying then if i was going to abuse? Neutral

Will you use power on people who break the rules and to help the server? yes

How long do you play the server? each night after 6 p.m. and almost all the time on the weekends.

Will you be both active on both forums and in game? i have been very active in game but i will be more active on the forums.

Why do you deserve mod/admin? because i care that people are following the rules. This server is a great server and i would hate for people to quit because other people break rules and abuse.

Are you kind to players and staff? only one time did i get angry at a staff member. just because he was abusing and hitting 99s on me Neutral and other than that im pretty friendly and nice.

Thanks for making the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Known's mod Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fcpkz :: Announcements & News :: Apply For Moderator :: Server-
Jump to: