Fcpkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fcpkz

Fcpkz this is a 513 server! Made by Coder kenny and Rob

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blessed kill

what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? Empty
PostSubject: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am

(no information needs to be put in this topic i am just giving a lil info so ppl get to know me lol)
I live in New Jersey, USA EST. it is -5 GMT i believe. (can't remember lol! ) I am accually very tired because it is almost 2:30am. i usually wont post until late because i wont be playing server or doing stuff in my life. plz do not get annoyed or insulted if i mess up on something. i am not in the best shape to have what i say checked with a tooth and comb lol! .
Back to top Go down
blessed kill

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 pm

i was so tired i forgot to finish what i was writing lol! the server comes up around 1pm (my time) and goes off about 11pm (my time) so its is annoying to have to wait (or if im up later), but i have alot of play time. i would like to have it 24/7 but i get enough play time that im not complaining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gangstaboy
Gangstaboy

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 pm

me gmt 0 soo it comes on like 6 o clock for me a lil l8 Razz i wish it wuz 24/7 Sad
Back to top Go down
blessed kill

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 pm

thats gotta suck cuz then you got like no time to play. feel sorry Crying or Very sad for you. i wish it was 24/7 too.
Back to top Go down
Gangstaboy
Gangstaboy

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm

yh i knw i only get like 4 hrs then i gta go or somethin im not tht kind of guy who plays rl l8 at night i dnt play as much as other ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
blessed kill

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 pm

i get to play the full time its up lol (pwned)
Back to top Go down
Gangstaboy
Gangstaboy

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm

haha lol lucky u XD
Back to top Go down
blessed kill

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

thats just cuz im special rofl.
Back to top Go down
Gangstaboy
Gangstaboy

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:47 pm

blessed kill wrote:
thats just cuz im special rofl.
yh ryyt....lmfao Basketball
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re:   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Norally, the server is up at 9:00 am for me and goes down at 8:00 PM So it's ok i guess... im normally on Forums when it's Down.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 pm

I live In pacific time zone so it sucks
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Idk what time it starts in the morning but it ends around 8:00Pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?   what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz? Empty

Back to top Go down

what time do you live in? how does this affect your playing with Fcpkz?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fcpkz :: General Catergory :: General Discussion-
Jump to: